Can i be preggo?

Hey every one iam ttc. My last period was july 7 2010 i usually have a 28 -35 day cycle. I went online to see wat day i could have conceive it said wed the 21. My next period is aug. 3. Friday i start having alil cramping like i aunt flo was coming then it just went away.In usually my beast hurt a week before my period but they havent done anything!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Well...if you are asking this question...then maybe ya are.... take a test in a few days if you don't get your period and find out for sure.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 7:13 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Wow we are in the same boat... my period was supposed to be the 2nd but it was no show. I took the tests they were negative well I guess I will find out one way or another but I hate the waiting...
    Okigurl

Answer by Okigurl at 4:55 AM on Aug. 4, 2010