College mamas: What are you majoring in/What do you wnat to do after college?

How much longer will you be in school? Are you enjoying it? (Wasn't really sure where else to put this question.)

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 7:29 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in

• Anthropology, with a focus an archaeology. One year left, but now that I have started field work I may cut back on classes and take 3 semesters to finish my BS. Then I will roll right into graduate museum studies.
    emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 11:08 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• cosmetology, i hope to be a stylist
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:32 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I am majoring in Business management and entrepreneurship and then will go in for Culinary. I plan on opening my own restaurant but wanted to have the business aspect behind it. I will have about 4 or more years in school left.
    justme581

Answer by justme581 at 7:36 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Business administration - I resumed college after my kids were grown.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:36 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I am 14 credit hours away from getting my degree in Elementary Education but had to change majors due to not having the money to finish up the last year. I then changed my major to Criminal Justice and I love it but there is just no way I will be able to work my work schedule and attend classes at night. I am thinking about doing a degree completion program online and just getting a degree in General Studies with an emphasis in education. I honestly don't know what I want to do. I enjoy helping people and I think I have too many interests to really narrow down what I want to do.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:52 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I am on my way back for my masters... I am going to teach Health and Phys Ed as soon as both my kids are in school full days ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 7:40 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I'm majoring in nursing. My education is currently on hold due to an impending move to NC. I am literally and acceptance letter away from entering nursing school. I got an early acceptance letter on the day of my baby shower 2 years ago. I will reapply once we move and hopefully finish up 18 mos of restarting.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:11 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I'm going back to school this fall. I have a plan but I'm not sure how it'll work out but I'm majoring in Psychology for the moment. I hope it all works out. I'm a bit nervous going back.
    MommaCassE

Answer by MommaCassE at 2:56 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I am going to Strayer University online and I am majoring in business administration with a concentration in legal studies.
    kellyhanson140

Answer by kellyhanson140 at 11:47 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I majored in prelaw and photography for my undergraduate studies. For grad school I just complete last may it was photography also. My goal is to one day become a lawyer so I need to go to law school eventually.
    SultryLadyBug

Answer by SultryLadyBug at 8:34 AM on Aug. 3, 2010