What is your favorite activity to do with your children?

activities, hobbies, goals and fun

Mommato5gems

Asked by Mommato5gems at 7:43 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• picnic at the beach

Answer by rkoloms at 7:45 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• read

Answer by Bmat at 7:46 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Art. She's so creative, I just love seeing what she'll come up with next.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 7:47 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I love painting with my daughter, singing, dancing around while doing other stuff like chores, we also do horseback riding, we all play soccer and hubby is a producer so we all like to play "singers" and record our own stuff!
    Family movie nights are also fun!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 7:47 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• We are always doing something in the kitchen...either making some kind of scientific experiment or baking...last thing we made was homemade slime.....made with borax glue and some warm water.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 7:55 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Swimming, hiking/walking on trails, cooking/baking, watching movies, reading, coloring and a million other things lol. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 8:06 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• i would like to take the kids to Palace Play land so they can go on the rides by themselves and i can watch them and see them be happy i would like to take them but i can't because of my mom's foot she might need surgery again on her foot i would  really like to be happy for the kids if they could go to Palace Play land so i want them to have fun and be happy if they went there and went on the rides i  can't go on the rides because of my mom's foot and i hope it heals faster and faster so she can get out of the house and stop being stuck in the house

sara966

Answer by sara966 at 8:10 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• My LO loves to learn so we sing the ABC's and we read and she loves to try and learn how to count.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:58 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• We love building large train sets. He has a huge Thomas the train tracks collection.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:40 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• The Zoo, Bike riding, and coloring!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:38 AM on Aug. 2, 2010