Is it ok to break up with a guy when you have bad PMS?

My emotions are all over the place right now and I'm thinking of breaking up with the guy I've been dating for the past few months. Should I wait a few days until I'm not so emotional or do it now?
He hasn't done anything horrible to me and he's a great guy. I just want more than what he has to offer right now.

sheilaj817

Asked by sheilaj817 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• Give yourself time to have emotions due to pms. Pms can jack a girl up, mama!! Allow yourself some relaxation time and don't do anything rushed just yet. It probably is just your hormones :)

Serendipitydoo

Answer by Serendipitydoo at 11:20 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Wait it off. You will come off much more harsh than you really want to right now. Also, you may be feeling this way in part because you are PMSing. Give yourself some time to cool off and think about it with a clear, hormone free head.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 11:20 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Are you going to go through this every month? Definitely wait, but look into why you don't like him while hormonal.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 11:23 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• There are times I want to kill my hubby when I'm PMS'ing, or recently when I've been taking Clomid. You just have to let it pass and then think about it again. See if it's just the PMS talking or if you're truly unhappy.
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 11:25 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i don't like my hubby much either when i'm pms'ing. i want to strangle him and want him to move out but if he did i would want him back and plead if i had to. of course it's your emotions. just wait it can't last much longer. you hope right. men who stay away while a women pms's is smart. unfortunately my hubby isn't that smart he puts up with it cause he can't be without me. sure say that after a yr of marriage.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 3, 2008