wires crossed in brain?

I cant remember how to subtract and carry its preschool stuff I know but I forget and I shouldn't . Is their help for someone like me? Maybe I'm just born with minimal intelligence. =[ I will never be able to earn a high school diploma.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in

• You can do it! Watch YouTube videos on math help - over and over again. Eventually, it will stick. You will need that H.S. diploma to be successful in life. I encourage you to keep at it ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:38 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• part of the problem may be they switched the methods of learning these basics since i was in school.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:49 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• You can get math help online. Google what help you need and switch the search words around until you get some good choices. Also, go to a good bookstore and you shoul be able to find some good books to help. Fastest way is to ask at the help desk. Library should have some too. GL!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:39 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• There are so many different ways to do it, you just have to find the one that works for you. I agree to watch youtube videos or google for more help online.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:51 PM on Aug. 2, 2010