has anyone used weight watchers???

has it worked great for you....could you really eat all your fav foods???

Asked by mommieofone06 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Well, my bff is actually a part of weight watchers. I am kinda cheating because she taught me how to figure the points and I just count the points myself. If you google it, there are website that post the points and there is even a calculator!!! So anyway, the philosophy of WW is GREAT!! I love it! It is so easy to follow and you can still eat certain things. It just teaches you moderation, portion control and it teaches you what alternative foods you can eat to fill you up and be good for you! I have been doing it for 2 weeks and I lost 6 lbs already!!

Answer by MichelleIsbell at 10:43 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Yes and I thought it was too expensive. Try looking for TOPS in your area, it's basically the same thing but A LOT cheaper! As long as you don't mind a lot of older ladies! LOL I go with my gram!

Answer by bethany_smith at 1:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• We used it, and I agree with bethany_smith, it was too expensive. Once you've got the program, you can use it whether you go to meeting or not, and skip the $40/month. Having support is key, but you can find that even here on CM, there are quite a few WW groups.
    Good luck! (I'm off to investigate that TOPS thing...)

Answer by DeylansMama at 1:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• yes I do. I love it. I have lost 13 lbs in 2 months. It is easy . U get to eat.

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 6:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I lost 50 lbs on WW - I do the on-line version - which is like $16 a month (plus some minimal enrollment fee at the time). With on-line there are no meetings, you just to be accountable to yourself.

Answer by swrockhead at 10:52 AM on Jul. 1, 2008