Edible underwear....a do or a don't? For females AND males?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I just can't get past the thought of a sticky mess. I tend to overthink things too though because the other thought/worry I have with them is possible vaginal infection.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 11:22 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I wouldn't eat anything that has been on an ass.
    That may just be me...but...Blech!!
    Serendipitydoo

Answer by Serendipitydoo at 11:22 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I have to agree with cat1622. Sounds like a vaginal infection in the making. Nobody wants to eat that! Wait, that doesn't sound right, but you know what I mean.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:27 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Lol, they sound fun to me but then again I have never tried them so I have no clue. I wouldn't wear them long though...I would be scared of a yeast infection...from the sugar.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 11:34 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i am a sex toy distributor and they are super fun but NEVER EVER EVER use them if you or your partener have pubic hair cause you will be in ALOT of pain.... as they melt with your body heat quickly.....if your bald "down there" go for it they are a blast!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:49 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Probally a big fat NO for me. Me and my DH tried whipped cream and it took everything I had to keep from puking. I was gagging so bad but trying not to so hard lol..Never again. ugh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• No thanks. I'd rather rip open a box of fruit roll-ups if I'm THAT hungry! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• That's a no for me...gross!
    msmikkle

Answer by msmikkle at 2:18 AM on Oct. 4, 2008