Do you really think Micheal Jackson is dead or alive?

This is just for fun! It's like another Elvis! Is he dead or alive? lol

lil_Army_Wife05

Asked by lil_Army_Wife05 at 8:23 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Very dead!

Answer by older at 8:24 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Dead and I'm glad he is!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• He's dead.

Answer by Bmat at 8:24 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Don't you know their holed up somewhere secluded together raking in the royalties? :-) I'm saying their both dead.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:25 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Dude, if you're going to say " your happy he is dead" at least have some guts to show your screen name! LMAO
    lil_Army_Wife05

Comment by lil_Army_Wife05 (original poster) at 8:28 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• First of all I'm not a dude. Second I'm not dumb enough to do that. There are a lot of idiots who like him and will vote me down constantly for no reason.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Unfortunately we lost them both way to early! But like Elvis, Michael is sadly gone... And like Elvis, is completely irreplaceable...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:30 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Anon - the joke's on you then! Because you don't loose points or anything if you are voted down and you show your face... But if you go anon you do! So I would have to think you're only hurting yourself by hiding... Who's the idiot here? But seriously, if you're gonna try to be bitchy and nasty about the dead, you should at least have the balls to admit who you are...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:32 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• They can still vote your answer down. First off how would I know if your a man or woman? No screen name and for all I know you could be one of those fakes who likes to troll around...Anyway, saying dude was just a saying, not calling you a man! Duhhh I guess I could correct it and say " LADY ( hoping you are one) if you're going to say your happy he is dead at least have some guts to show us your screen name...There!
    lil_Army_Wife05

Comment by lil_Army_Wife05 (original poster) at 8:33 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I think we all know who voted everyone down!
    lil_Army_Wife05

Comment by lil_Army_Wife05 (original poster) at 8:36 PM on Aug. 1, 2010