hmmm its a thinker

hi girls. i need some advice..well not so much advice as ideas. my df and i have been together for 7 years. our sex life used to be through the roof howvere, since my dd was born 2 years ago it hasnt been as good. i go to school all day, he works at night. we NEVER see each other. he is off 2 nights a week and the past few weeks he has been spending 1 of them with his friends..i get really upset because i miss him so much (im used to seeing him all the time) that the arguing is further ruining our sex life. I wanna do something romantic for him maybe tomorrow night after we put DD to bed (in hopes he wont leacve to go to his friends) but i feel very insecure about my body. Im a silly person so i have trouble with the whole sexy/seductive scene i tend to giggle haha so any advice or suggestioins you ladies have for what I could do for him would be greatly appreciated!!! thank you thank you thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Leave him little notes to anticipate the night, or send him an email describing what awaits him. If he is use to leaving on that day to his friends, you might have to play the seductive scene, giggles and all.

Answer by older at 8:36 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Nothing I know of in this world turns a man on more then having his giggly wife put on a sexy teddy. You can get something within reason at a Target or Walmart. It doesnt have to be anything to revealing, but it does have to be something that catches him totally off guard. Guys love this kind of stuff, I promise. Have it on under whatever your wearing at dinner and see if that doesnt catch his attention enough to stay home and cancel plans with the boys. You can be silly you and be sexy you at the same time. Once you see his reaction, I know you will be hooked...:)
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:48 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Don't be around the bush. Tell him what you would like to do. Say, I miss you, I want you , I need you. Tell him you'd like to put on a linguerie show for him to find out which outfit he likes better. Light the room up in candles...less lights are better when your self conscience about your body and the flicker of a candle tends to make just about anyone look a little more seductive and sexy..and hides flaws that you may think you have. If he still doesnt get it..be a little sexually aggresive. Have some music playing..unzip his pants..he should get the message. Put out some strawberries and whip cream on the dresser..tell him you want to give him a private after dinner dessert in the bedroom. Giggle..they find it cute anyway :) Have fun!!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:48 PM on Aug. 1, 2010