weight loss avatar?

i am desperately trying to lose some weight. it has been a losing battle, that is for sure. I am trying to find a website where i can entire my height, weight, body measurements, etc to put together a virtual model or even just see a figure of how i would look after each 10 lbs of weight loss! i have already tried, my virtual model, mvm.com, and prevention magazine. all of those are broken. does anyone have any suggestions at all?

Des10ed2b

Asked by Des10ed2b at 8:33 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i caount calories i lost 40 pounds and i am working on the rest i count calories and i have a little book where i write all the things i eat down and try and keep track of it i did online things but then when your on the go you cant put it on the computer! try a variety of diets every one is different and something will work for you! message me if you need any support or just want to talk
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 8:40 PM on Aug. 1, 2010