hopefull

i am going on my first missed day i am getting excited hoping i am pregnate we have been trying i will be getting a test soon but i want to wait till i am very late i am so tired of negatives!!! how late were you when you found out you were pregnate?

saadamarie

Asked by saadamarie at 8:34 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It has been too long to remember such detail, but I feel your excitement and thrill at the possibility, I am sending baby dust your way!

Answer by older at 8:39 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• oh thank you so much i hope and wish and pray that we are!
    saadamarie

Comment by saadamarie (original poster) at 8:41 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I didn't miss a period.... I miscarried the pregnancy before my son.... but, i just had that "feeling" i was pregnant... turns out i was right... took a home test and it was postive... went to the doctor the next day and i was 4 weeks and 6 days pregnant... good luck!!! and lots of baby dust your way.
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 11:27 PM on Aug. 1, 2010