Double strollers... anyone have a Graco DuoGlider?

What do you think of it?

chrisket

Asked by chrisket at 8:39 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Shopping

• I do. I don't really like t at all. It's to big and very hard to steer.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:51 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I actually love mine. I think that it is a geat stroller and for the price I thought it was excellent. It is midrange weight wise. I have had my fair share of double stroller and I think that it is a good sturdy stroller. I have had the Kolcraft Conours double stroller and it is by the far the easiest to push but it is huge and if you don't have an overly large car then I don't know how you would fit it. It is also not great to get through a mall or stores. I have had the Baby Trend Sit and Stand deluxe which is also at the top of my list of suggested strollers. The duoglide is easier to push. The duo glide rear seat folds completely down which is great for napping. The deluxe is a good option if you need to two harnesses but if you have two little little ones that nap often I think the duoglide is better. I also have the Baby Trend Expedition and it is only good for jogging or going on trails.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:24 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I LOVE my Zooper Tango double stroller however it is a side by side one
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:25 PM on Aug. 14, 2010