I am 29 weeks pregnant and am experincing Low blood pressure is this normal? I had High BP with last pregnancy

mom162426

Asked by mom162426 at 8:45 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not normal but I had it with one of mine because she was laying on my aortic trunk constricting pressure. Once she flipped over I was fine.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 8:55 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• i have low blood pressure normally....whats your blood pressure been...for example on a normal day mine is 90/56 pretty low i know but its whats normal for me...if you are experiencing dizzinesss, nausea, seeing stars or blurry or double vision, or things of that nature i would be concerned...otherwise you can mention it to your dr at your next appointment but i wouldnt worry too much...sometimes pregnancy is considered traumatic by the body so the body reacts that way.
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 9:01 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I had low blood pressure with both children. It made me feel sooooooo awful!! I was dizzy and seeing stars alot! It was normal for my pregnancy.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 9:33 PM on Aug. 3, 2010