Pure Romance Fans... adult content

I'm going to a Pure Romance party next weekend. It's been YEARS since I have been to one and I don't have tons of cash... I used to work with one of these companies so I know that regardless of whether or not the product is good it's the sales ladies job to make it sound divine... So, for those of you who like this company & it's products, which ones do you recommend I watch for? I'm going to be checking out the site, but again, they are set up to make everything sound and look great. I always prefer actual customer reviews to sales pitches...

Thanks!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 8:45 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Shopping

• i had a party and did the same thing...asked my friends...i am not a kinky freak lol im just telling you what myself and my friends have found that we love.....silver bullet (amazing), i love the strawberry flavored "just like me lube", my best friend loves the arousal stuff called...extacee (i think thats what its called)..umm what else lol, i got the "great head" and like that, i got the card game..its dumb dont get it lol. i also got the dust me pink..its fun and tastes like cotton candy. I also got (remember i had the party it was mostly free lol im NOT a freak hahah) body dew. im not all into vibrators so i cant help with much of that. My one friend got the vanilla bondage kit and she loves it (its nothing crazy haha).umm....im trying to think what else. oh the lingerie is great and of course the dirty dice..thats all i can think of for now but ill rack my brain and let you know!
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 9:10 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• the best kind of stuff i ever got from those kind of parties was a numbing gel for oral sex put 3 drops on the back of your tongue and ladies can have oral sex without it being miserable for us and then there is also this stuff called like a virgin ,that works. the mumbing stuff is called goodhead
    Mrs.RobertBlair

Answer by Mrs.RobertBlair at 7:30 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Too shy to even look at the website LOL
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:25 PM on Aug. 14, 2010