Need other opinions, plz read. adult content

I wouldnt call my period irregular. It comes about every 33 days. My period just started coming on time in the last few months or so.
I keep a ovulation calendar. I Dont have sex during ovulation. SO and I last had sex on the 18th. I had ovulated a week before that. We use contraception
I was supposed to get my period on the 23rd but i didnt and still havent. That day i went through something stressful and ive been pretty stressed for about a week now. more stressed than i really have ever went through.
The day that i was supposed to get my period, i wiped one time and i had a mucusy bloody wipe, but that was it.I've been having cramps for the last few days, about a week late. they feel like menstrual cramps and they go from being bad to just a dull annoying pain, and i feel like i would if i was going to be starting my period like blood would have gotten on my panties, but nothing.

tests are neg. do u think i just skipped?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you have already skipped the day a normal period would have started then I suggest just take a test! then you can be a little less stressed if neg. and maybe you'll start!
    mom162426

Answer by mom162426 at 8:54 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Sounds like a possible pregnancy. Just because you ovulate at a certain time does not mean the egg is gone by the time you have sex. it can take up to a week to exit,and sperm can live inside you up to 3-4 days.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:01 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I've had that happen to me too. It turned out I just skipped -- I was going through a lot of stress at the time. Either way, GL momma!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 9:36 PM on Aug. 1, 2010