What kind of diapers and formula does everyone use? Just curious

bmom7210

Asked by bmom7210 at 8:54 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i use pampers and when my son was still on formula, i used similac advance early sheild
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:55 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Parents Choice for both...

We tried lots of other brands of Diapers and just loved PC over any other option. Only my oldest did formula, but it wasn't full time, just to supplement with because I couldn't keep up with him... And again, we chose PC... It was good quality but a low price. The ONLY issue we had with it was that it was yellow and not white... But that was the biggest issue, and really it's a non-issue.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:57 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I used pampers with all of my kids. I did not use any formula my kids got the real stuff.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 8:57 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Well, I used cloth diapers after my daughter was about 3 months old (that's when I had the money to order them). Before that, Parent's Choice were the only ones I found that didn't either leak really bad or make her break out. I breastfed her until my milk dried up (thank you Mirena), then she was on Similac's soy formula (red container) while I tried everything to get my milk back. That didn't work out, so she stayed on it until she was about 1 year and a month old.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:58 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• don't use formula anymore i used to breastfeed and formula feed when i used formula i used similac soy and parent's choice diapers
    mom2twoboys41

Answer by mom2twoboys41 at 9:02 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• We used Huggies and Enfamil.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 9:04 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I can't breastfeed because i adopted my son he was born on July2 i am using similac advance but am also having to use mylecon because of his gas issue. I am having to use huggies snugglers leak lock because the pampers were leaking dont know if they were too big or they are not just holding i have a case of them the huggies are the same size though.
    bmom7210

Comment by bmom7210 (original poster) at 9:07 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• With my last two I used breast milk and Isomil advance..and plan on using the same with the next one.
    For diapers, I am currently using Parents choice..they work suprisingly well..at a suprisingly low price,lol.
    I have used
    Huggies (love them)
    Luvs(used to love them, but nowthey seem so-so in quality)
    And thats all! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:09 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I breastfeed so no formula here.

We use the dollar general brand diapers. They are CHEAP and work GREAT I have not had one problem with our son leaking through them (even now that he is going through diarrahea)
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 9:24 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I use bum genius cloth diapers, and we don't use formula as I am breastfeeding. My baby is adopted too! Did you know that you can induce lactation and breastfeed an adopted baby? I'm so happy that I did. It was hard work but has been an awesome experience!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 9:26 PM on Aug. 1, 2010