SO no good at "eating @ the Y"... what can I do? adult content

How can I teach him to do it better without demasculating him and making it obvious that this is what I'm doing? I sriously almost dread him going down there because it is boring and just no good. But he told me when we first were getting physically involved that he was told many times that he "eats it like a lesbian"....

I feel sooo bad to even feel this way but it just isn't any good! lol

Help!

What do I do?

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 9:04 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• omg get a oral or sex book let him in on it you try things that will allow you to give him the option of saying what feels good and what doesnt and you will be able to do so at the same time allow him to view in the book the how to's for oraly pleasing a VJJ like i call it and there you will be incontrolle of his oral action because he and you will express what feels good and what doesnt
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 10:53 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• sit on his face and grind,or as he goes down,grab his head and move it where you want it. If he hits a good spot,make sure you moan,scream,or tell him you like it like that! Positive reinforcement! :P

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:06 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• hmmm, maybe you could try to give him general directions. Like up or down and then when he hits the spot say yeah right there and make lots of noises like he is reallly doing something great. Maybe you could just take his face in your hands and move his head where you want it? lol. I'm sorry I have no clue, I hope I helped at least a little.
    mommabh3

Answer by mommabh3 at 9:12 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• My husband (and his friend) says that even if your husband was told that he "eats it like a lesbian" every woman is different and if you tell him what you want or play a game like putting cool whip where you want to be licked it will be fun for both of you. My hubby says that being told would be kinda sexy and you should be able to communicate with him and if you do it during it won't seem like ciritcism or demasculinizing.
    shortleo

Answer by shortleo at 9:13 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• tell him to purr or moan while he's "down there" no matter what he really does it'll feel good. my hubby wasn't the best when we first got together but i think he knew, now he's the bombdotcom baby! all with a little coaching. just say it would be fun if you try it like this, i read it in a book or so and so said her man did this and it was awesome.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:07 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• if you moan it it'll sound like a porno instead of an instruction manual
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:08 PM on Aug. 1, 2010