really small penis adult content

ok here is the issue I actually feel i have met the love of my life i know Corney but i was divorced and own a business dedicated only to kids and work have been single for years now this man came along amazing is the best way to describe him he has everything i need and want but one little tiny issue after many dates we get busy amazing foreplay well i check out his package he has very small penis like really small its to small i have trouble even giving him a handjob because its so small .what do i do OMG

hush84

Asked by hush84 at 9:06 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Maturity.. if this guy has the whole package, don't take it for granted.. men like that only come around once in a life time. Foreplay and toys.. Oral.. have fun with it! The site below is pretty cool, it's different positions you and your man can try... don't worry it's not all graphic yucky site.. it's an animation with an explination. Don't let go of someone so bitchen cause of something that in all reality really isn't a big deal, and is fixable ;)

http://www.sexinfo101.com
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 9:43 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• omg, well does he get the job done? if so i'm sure it'll grow on you lol!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:08 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I have been a single parent for 7 yrs, I only dream of meeting someone I connect with again someday. Honestly, if I meet that guy, I wont even care if someone chopped his balls off,,,,lol,,
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:15 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Hope to god his oral and finger skills are excellent. Woman on top position is good for guys with small members,you control the depth.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:08 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• yep, had to bail.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:11 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• He really only has to stimulate the entrance to your vagina since that's where the majority of your nerves are.......so, if the motion is right then it doesn't matter how big it is :)
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 9:11 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• no way will i leave him he trully is the hole package he is great everywhere else but when im on top it at time slips out because its so small he got a piercing on his penis for extra sensation and it tickles just not where i want it poor thing i do love him no bit here is worst of it all my god it takes him for ever to come its really dam small he made fun of himself he said i know im small ok and laughed he said there is meds to extend him to at least four inches but it would take a year for that only and it would sevearly counter act with his current meds
    hush84

Comment by hush84 (original poster) at 10:17 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• he will grow on me that was good lol
    hush84

Comment by hush84 (original poster) at 10:18 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Um...I hate to break it to you both, but there are no medications that increase penis size, there really aren't, that's all a huge scam.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:06 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• AND YES THERE IS its doesn't make a huge difference but its med that allow more relaxation to the member area lol it doesn't majestically make it grow it just allows his member to extend to its full potential but like i said the dif would only be half an inch to a full inch and would take a hole year for that .
    hush84

Comment by hush84 (original poster) at 9:48 AM on Aug. 2, 2010