How to improve my relationship

My boyfriend(daughters father) only seems to be good for one thing. Money. I am a SAHM and appreciate him paying the bills but he is a jerk. He goes to the bar without calling home and comes in drunk. He has a problem with PE and won't take care of it. I am not ever in the mood anymore either! I feel like a single mom with constant cabin fever! When hes not here i want him here but when hes here i want him to leave. He doesn't leave the couch when he gets home unless to eat, sleep and poop! He's my second child! Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• u are not a single parent, believe me. because if u were u would be out there busting your ass working AND taking care of your child full time. u and him really need to talk and come to a compromise. he may not know what he's doing is pushing u away.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 1:30 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Can you talk to him? If you can talk to him...if not, maybe it's time to move on. I'm just being honest. Yes, people can change but they really have to want it...He might not think he's doing anything wrong. Good luck though.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 11:28 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Ive tried over an over to talk to him but he won't listen. He's gonna be 32 and is who he is. I know your right; ill have to move on. Thanks!!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 11:33 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• sometimes it's hard to have both money and a great husband and some people settle for one or the other. go get counseling since you have the money and try to sober him up. that is affecting his ability to feel any real emotion cause it's enhanced and not real. so i would at least try that.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:35 PM on Oct. 3, 2008