where's the best place to have a baby shower?

I'm havin it around sept. but I want it to were alot of ppl can make it don't wan it to be far out.And most of my family have other children so we need a place they can play

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Park. Unless you live somewhere with extreme weather, it'll still be nice out without being too hot. Plenty of room for everyone and stuff for the kids to play on.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:21 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• My cousins all had them in our church basement...I had mine in a fire hall when I was going to have my first.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 9:21 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• i suggest a bonkers or mcdonalds with a play room, the kids will be very entertained while the adults can oooo and ahhh over the cute baby stuff. tell them it's a baby shower and ask about bringing a couple of things the grown ups can eat, but the kids will eat their food. i think that will make them happier
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:22 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• We had mine at out local library, you can rent conference rooms, so you already have a table and chairs there. It was really nice.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 9:23 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• they gave me my shower in someones backyard, it was not kid friendly though so plan ahead if you go that route
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:30 PM on Aug. 1, 2010