is this cheesy adult content

Hi girls, so im really bad at being "seductive" well at least i think i am. But anyhow, my fiance and i dont see each other much and i wanted to do something sexy for him. He works late tonight and i get up at 5 am...which is why we can never do it when he gets home. but i was thinking of wearing like a teddy to bed and putting some of this flavored poweder i got at a sex toy party on my neck to draw him in...is that cheesy...im like all about sex today and im going nuts cause he wont be home till later!

Kennadismom

Asked by Kennadismom at 9:20 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• no...do what you do girl....whatever you think he will like do it...i used to do stuff like that until we had our kids and i gained alot of weight now i am soooo insure about my body...but yea go for it
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 9:24 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• No woman is bad at being seductive. I promise. Men love the sex, need the sex, want the sex, dream of the sex, and therefore, all you should have to do is offer the sex and they will think you are the coolest thing in the history of the world.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:25 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Sounds like fun to me :) I don't think it's cheesy at all. He'd be crazy to not go for it.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:28 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• jesslovesyou...thats my biggest issue as well..i feel like a fat cow all the time...he tells me im beautiful and sexy but im like yeah yeah yeah you just want some booty lol, i feel horrible about myself. im sorry youre going through the same thing...if you find a cure let me know!!!
    Kennadismom

Comment by Kennadismom (original poster) at 9:33 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• cheesy is totally fine when it comes to sex. and it's not cheesy really... it might be a little cliche but sounds like fun - he'll probably love it.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:18 AM on Aug. 2, 2010