When is the last time your husband bought you flowers/small gift for no reason at all! Complete surprise?

birthdays, anniverseries and holidays dont count!

navajomama7

Asked by navajomama7 at 9:26 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Actually two days ago my hubby had my lil girl bring in a couple flowers that they picked on their walk. It was so cute :) ... wasn't bought, but much more special.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 9:29 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• he surprised me with a new handbag a few weeks ago :)
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:29 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Maybe a month or so ago? He brought me an entire bag of chocolate at work. Normally he's not that type -- if I want something from him, I better ask for it! So it was very sweet :)
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 9:29 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Bueller....Bueller.....Bueller
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:29 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Wait a second, men DO that?!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:30 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• A long time but we always do things together. Everyone is different and just because they don't buy you something like flowers (which wither and die off) doesn't mean they don't care.
    JuJubean1979

Answer by JuJubean1979 at 9:31 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• This morning he brought me a paper because I like to use coupons lol. Oh and some doughnuts because I'm pregnant and I've been wanting strawberry frosted doughnuts and I can't find them anywhere here.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 9:35 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• It has been like a month or so, we have vendors close by that sell roses on a regular basis and he will sometimes stop and buy me some, no reason, just because he knows how much I like them.

Answer by older at 9:37 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I am about 12 weeks pregnant with the worst case of morning sickness ever plus he is a truck driver. He comes home to me being absolutely a wreck, a gross house and three other little boys. He is such a sweet heart. If I ask for it or if he even thinks I want it he brings it to me. I have been in the chair sleeping most of the day and he has kept the boys out of the way. He is such a thoughtful sweet guy!!
    ambernicole531

Answer by ambernicole531 at 9:53 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Mine has done this on occasion. It has been a few months since he has though. He usually does it when he goes to the store and there is some special on flowers.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:15 PM on Aug. 1, 2010