how do you answer a question with your name being anounymos?

I am not at any level in cafe mom I don't even know what that means Sometimes I would like to answer a question w/o people knowing who I am

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You have to earn the right to answer anonymously by earning credits. You can see this on your transcript.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:29 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• You have to unlock it. Not sure which level it's on, but I haven't gotten to it yet. There's a forum that explains all of the levels and stuff.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:29 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• You can't until you get to level 16. Your level increases as you get more points. Look beside your name and you'll see what level you're on.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 9:30 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• You can't until you reach level 16. I kniw it is a pain in the rear. I wanted to answer questions so many times but couldn't, because it was too personal. Now I am at level 16 and I hardly even answer under anon lol.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 10:40 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• You're level is shown in the blue box at the top at the top of any answers page. It is only used in the answers section. As for anon answering, the other have covered it. You need to rack up enough points to unlock level 16, by being active in this section.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:26 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I didn't know either.. thanks for posting this.. Im level 14 wow, only two more levels :)
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 9:27 PM on Aug. 3, 2010