Like men do...do you scratch and sniff? Or is that just a male trait?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• lmfao, I have no shame...I scratch and sniff....if I stink...I want to fix it fast. LMFAO! Unlike my husband I dont' get pleasure out of a horrible smell!
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 11:33 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Um, no. My body is not a scratch-and-sniff sticker, until I start sweating scented lotion. It's a man thing.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:34 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• hahaha HELL YES!! i like to fart in my hand then smell it too
    Anonymous

• what would u smell? lol u stink when u scratch? do u smell your fingernails, or the place u scratched? idk i really never herd of this, but sometimes when i sweat i smell my armpits to see if i should not get too close to anyone lol and shower when i get home! but never scratched and sniffed lol!
    brittany320

Answer by brittany320 at 1:05 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I'm a scratch and sniff girl, LMAO!
    msmikkle

Answer by msmikkle at 2:16 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• every once in a while .. when i am half asleep and foregt to shower after sex.. and i wake up in the morning and smell a little musty down there i "check" then i remember DH and i had sex and run to the shower.. i dont do it on purpose.. cuz truth be known i am also obsessive about smelling and if i think i smell i check. and even if i just smell like sweat i shower, deoderize (my pits, i am dont use deoderant for my vajayjay ever) and i spray on a body mist or light perfume.. if its one thing i cant tolerate it is stinkiness.. heck 2 hours after i delivered #1 i went to shower for a long time..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• why not? if you scratch, dont you want to know if you smell bad?
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 4:56 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• EEEWWW
    Anonymous