DID YOU EVER HAVE THAT FEELING THAT YOU WAS PREGNANT,BUT HAD TO WAIT FOR THAT MISSED PERIOD?

YOU WAS PREGNANT AFTER ALL!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yep. My 2nd & 4th. I even got a false negative with them.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 11:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Yes, with my youngest. I took a HPT that had a line on it so faint my husband said I was hallucinating, but I knew I was pregnant. So I went to the Helth Department, and their test came back negative, but when the nurse heard me complaining about the smell of my daughter's shampoo making me nauseus (sp?) she told me to wait 5 days and come back again. Sure enough, it was positive 5 days later!
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 12:13 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• yes!!! i could tell by the way that i was acting and the way that my husband was acting that i was pregnant before my missed period. when i finally knew i missed my period i looked at him and said "i told u so!"
    mommyowens

Answer by mommyowens at 12:32 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• yep, when i was 18, something felt diff. took a test it said negative, looked at my then bf and said it's too early, 2 weeks later i missed my period, took another test and it was positive. i also kinda knew that i was going to lose the baby, couldn't "see" past the pregnancy, sure enough i miscarried at 11 1/2 weeks...this time I knew, too. had a feeling, even though I was on BC, waited for the miss, then took the test, now i'm 35 weeks and can't wait for her to pop out!
    Mers1803

Answer by Mers1803 at 12:46 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Yes, I could tell within a couple of days of "conception"...my breasts felt reeeeally tender. And not the same tenderness as when I'd have my period. I tested pregnant after I had a missed period.
    Kajon

Answer by Kajon at 12:47 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• i felt pregnant with #1 and the one on the way but with the first i waited a week after missing my period with the one on the way i took one of those 5 days before tests but i bought the one with 3..
    funny thing is the week before missing my period my baby pointed at my belly and said "baby" when DH came home he said.. " your boobs are getting bigger, i think your pregnant" everyone knew but me.. i mean i guess i knew but was skeptical and i wanted to see actual results..
    anyways i took one 2 days before period 2 days after and a week after still all negative.. finally i just waited.. and waited DH was so nervous and excited asked me every day "Get your period yet"? when i said noo after the 6 or 7th he said "well i knew it.. i told you were pregnant" i was still skeptical finally after a month and no period i scheduled Dr appoinment and had one there.. well they told me.. i was pregnant
    fatima_reed23

Answer by fatima_reed23 at 2:49 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• So this guy and I were having sex (we used a condom) after we had finished I got dresses and heading home, but I felt kind of weird, like something was happening at that very moment, I didn’t know what it was it was just something. Well I got home,and decided to call the guy I just had sex with and talk to him. I was going to tell him “I think something happened when we were having sex,” when my phone rang and it was him saying “I need to talk to you, can you meet me out side?”(We lived very close) so I went to meet him out side. When I got out there he told me that the condom broke. (I had no idea it broke, cause I had to leave fast (parents came home early)) he then said “ we need to get the plan b pill tomorrow” and he would drive me I said “no I am keeping the baby.” And that was the end of it. 8ish months down the road I had my wonderful son. (He was early)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:50 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• my period is never late...so when it was a day late I wasn't too concerned because i had received some shocking news a fews days prior. I knew i was pregnant when I didn't start 2 days after, I waited to four days of my missed period and the line was faint but enough to tell me that I was going to be a mom!
    mommaindamakin

Answer by mommaindamakin at 8:22 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• yep with my first daughter i got red spots on my hands and i looked at my bf one night and said hey i think im prego..... two nights later i peed on the stick and hey i was right! i only get the dots while im prego.
    kahmommy

Answer by kahmommy at 10:33 AM on Oct. 4, 2008