Do you know what you are going to name your baby? And what does the name mean?

For our 3rd child, 1st daughter we are going to name her Estrella Rosa which means Star Rose and She is due the end of November...just curious what some other people have picked out for names, our other 2 kids are both boys and they are Christopher Todd after my dad, and Juan Manuel (but we call him JR) after his grandpa and dad.

mommatink83

Asked by mommatink83 at 9:46 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Baby Names

• we arent preg yet but if we have a girl we will name her karli after my FIL karl. Idk about a boy accept that my dh wants the middle name to be george (ick) because its a family name..but whatever. i'm sure i would warm up to it. My 5 yr old says if we have a boy he wants to name him junior..hehe.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:51 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• oh, sorry..idk what any of the names mean
    shay1130

• We just had our last baby on the 14th and it was a hard decision. We ended up with Jack Logan. I really, really wanted Jack because I just love that name. My husband fought me on it but finally agreed but then we made a list of like 10 middle names we both liked and I picked 3 that I really liked and he found 1 he liked the most and I narrowed my list down and he told me to pick between the 2 and I picked Logan (which was the name I liked most from my list). If he had been a girl dh picked Bailey Shea all on his own and I liked it. I wanted to use Kylie Bridget but his choice was good.
    Our other kids are Meagan Greer, Owen Patrick, Brenna Caitlen and Nora Glenn. If by some miracle we got pregnant again (had my tubes tied) a girl would probably be Bailey Shea and who knows what we would do for a boy...it was so hard this last time. Jack actually didn't get an official name until he was over 24 hours old.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:04 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Im 13wks hoping for a girl bc we cant agree on a boy name lol girl name we choose is Bailey (occupational name meaning bailiff) Cailin (means lass or girl)I like it bc its strong yey 'girly'. The boy names I like are Crighton (boundry settlement; but I choose it bc of the author) Allen (precious; named after my guys grandpa) or Maximus (the greatest) Allen
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 10:47 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I am expecting girl twins and the names we have picked out are:

Evelyn Alexandra -- Evelyn is Irish for Light, Alexandra is Greek for Protector of Mankind
    and
    Lily Ann -- Lily means Pure in Greek and Ann is Israeli for Graceful and Irish for Priceless.

pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 9:07 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• We are having twins, but, we don't know the gender(s) yet. Although we like the names Brooklynn Marie, Aimee Leigh, Krista Ann, Christopher Thomas, and Matthew Sean.
    DK86

Answer by DK86 at 11:10 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• My son is due in December, and we can not agree on a name for this little boy! lol
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I knew what i would name my son the day my dad passed... no matter what if I had a son his name was going to be Jon... and luckily.... I did!! ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 1:44 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Im due in Sept and we are naming our baby Aniya Rose. Aniya means Joy and her middle name is my middle name. My 1st is Serenity TiQuira and my second is Jazzlyn TiQuiya-Belle.
    renijazzysmom

Answer by renijazzysmom at 9:54 AM on Aug. 3, 2010

• im having a boy and a girl. Brayden and Allora. Brayden means Broad hillside. and Allora means The place of the swamp.
    mauricellaf

Answer by mauricellaf at 9:53 AM on Nov. 16, 2010