Anyone hear of this, if so how does it work?

I have heard from a friend of mine that a sugar paste homemade mud mask is great for your skin...I also heard the same for oily skin with a salt paste mud mask. Anyone heard of this...or was I totally bulls*****?

raybell

Asked by raybell at 11:31 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Basically what it's going to do is exfolliate your skin. Google it if you want some recipes.
    Jessimica

Answer by Jessimica at 4:23 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• It's for exfoliation. Do not use salt. Use sugar and olive oil. It works for any skin type. I am a skin care specialist. Don't worry about using the olive oil on your skin it will not promote oiliness.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 7:08 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Cool, thanks. I was just curious if it really worked and if someone has heard of it or actually tried it. Thanks again. :)
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 11:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• OMg I SWEAR by masks like that! I love them! Mind you I have bought every scrub imaginable in stores and I like doing these better!! I actually have a TON of homemade recipes if you are interested!! You can message me if you want them! I also have a group that has all of them if that is easier for you.

The group is called MOMS MAKING OVER MOMS!
    breegee

Answer by breegee at 8:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2008