Should I watch Army Wives now or at midnight?

First, yes I realize that this is a stupid question. Second, I have been getting a lot of housework done tonight and I am on a roll. Army Wives comes on in 11 minutes. I can stop what I am doing and watch it and then get back to what I am doing or I can finish what I need to do and then watch it at mid-night. Either way, I will probably be staying up to 1 am. So, should I take a break now or later?

Asked by JeremysMom at 9:51 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm going to watch it now but since you're on a roll and going to be up till 1am it would probably be better to wait :)

Answer by colethky at 9:56 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Watch it later. Why break the streak?

Answer by Misteh at 9:53 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I plan to watch it online tomorrow on the Lifetime website. We don't have cable and so this way I can watch it for free.

Answer by Lynette at 9:54 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• i am watching now

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 10:04 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I always DVR it, and watch is when I can. It is one of the 3 shows that I watch on TV.

Answer by queen.bee at 10:09 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• ARMY WIVES!! My FAVE show.. i love all you fans =)

Answer by vampiremommy1 at 11:05 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Lynette, my husband missed one show and we have tried to watch it online but it never plays. We have tried it on several computers and finally came to the realization that it is the website. = ( Hopefully, they will fix it soon.

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 10:00 PM on Aug. 1, 2010