How many house plants do you have?

And how big is your place?

I live in a 1000 sqft apartment and have ...24 house plants! and can you believe it? i actually want MORE. haha. i'm sitting here trying to figure out where i might be able to put them. hahaha.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 9:53 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 0 the mold and mites that plants get on them sometimes (that little white stuff) is really bad for my asthma.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:54 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• zero. I could kill a plastic one!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:54 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Two, african violet, and a dragon tree plant. The violet loves my north window and easy to take care of.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 9:54 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• sadly none... they keep dying! I did put 2 outside after I though I killed them and they are doing great out there! LOL
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:55 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• my apartment is tiny smaller than 1000sqft. and I have currently 25 or more and want more. . .I love them :)
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 9:56 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• 0. In the past, yrs ago before the house I live in now, I have killed them. I need a plant savy friend to come over to my house and tell me where to put a house plant so that it has a chance to live, lol.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 9:57 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• 18. And most of them are overgrown, but I can't bring myself to throw them out.

Answer by Bmat at 9:59 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I just purchased one the other day. I haven't completely killed it yet.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 10:02 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• None. I can't seem to keep them alive. My kids are doing OK though. :D
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:09 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I have 6. Three that I bought as little pups (LOL) and one that was a plant that had several little plants in it at Walmart. It was only supposed to last a month or so. They are all doing great. I have to add that I have severe allergies and asthma too, but they don't bother me.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:10 PM on Aug. 1, 2010