o.m.g ebay is psychic?

so i had to buy a tux for my 1/2 sisters wedding - she asked if my son could be a ring bearer - Crazy. so i had to make an ebay account on the fly to make this happen and i bought the tux and i tried to find a way to put in my banking info ... i could NOT for the life of me find it... then i looked and at the bottom it already has everything from my bank... can someone explain this to me? how is my information already there for ebay when i just made the account

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 10:02 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Shopping

• Did you already have a PAYPAL account?! Other than already having a linked account, there's no other way Ebay would have been able to obtain your banking info!

I've been selling on Ebay for over 10 years, and have never had any security issues with it or PayPal before.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:11 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• You sure you've never opened an account before? I am not sure, but am interested to know what others say.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:06 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I have never had that happen, did you put in the debit card number? I could see how that would be.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 10:06 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I have no idea
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:08 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• i had an account when i was a teen but i tried to buy something once - lost and never went back.... this account may have the same name etc but i did not put my info in. when i was a teen i did not have my own bank account. its freaky
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 10:09 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Well, I have had issues with security. LoriKeet is right though, if you already set up a Paypal account and linked it, then it might show up. Other than that, I would contact them and ask.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:15 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• i didnt link anything. i had a pay pal and i am thinking i MIGHT might might have my bank account on it... But that was years ago. years and years ago.... meh if it works it works lol

all the same. SOOO ODDD right?
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 10:21 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Have you used paypal for soem other account?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:52 PM on Aug. 3, 2010