Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

desperate for an answer.

I'm becoming very. Fussy because no. One can answer my question!!! I haven't had a period for 63 days!!!!my feel feel so swoli feel super fat everyone says I'm gaining weight. Allhpt are negative. Oneblood test in tyhe beg ofjuly was negative. I'm 16. And having unproected sex. I keep spotting on and off but nothing. A lot of breends some back pain. The weird part today was I'm spotting blood clots littlet ones. I really just bneedd an answer. Someone said immaking allthis up but I'm not.its so frustrating when no1 can help me and no doctor will take me serious. I have no1s help. Just please help me

Answer Question

Asked by elliebaby at 10:09 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Health

Level 7 (169 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • Go to your local planned parenthood.

    Answer by Cochise at 10:11 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

  • I'm sorry you're frustrated but no one over the internet will be able to tell you what is going on. If your doctor won't help you, find a new doctor until someone helps you!

    Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:11 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

  • If you haven't had a period in that long you need to see a doctor. You should have been anyway if you were planning on having sex. There could be a more serious problem at hand.

    Answer by Misteh at 10:14 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

  • when youre that young, youre period will be off, it can come for a few months and then leave for a few. if the HPT are neg and blood test is neg, than your likely not pregnant. start using a contraceptive if you dont plan on being pregnant or stop having unprotected sex, those are your options. there are places like planned parenthood where you can get condoms and the pill for free if you dont have insurance or just dont want to tell your parents.

    Answer by Kennadismom at 10:24 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

  • What kind of outcome are you hoping for? If you're having unprotected sex you could be pregnant, so if you are TRYING to get pregnant, then you SHOULD be seeing an Obstetrician. If you are having other issues you should be seeing a Gynecologist!! None of us can tell you what is wrong with you--we're not doctors!

    Answer by LoriKeet at 10:25 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

  • go to the doctor

    Answer by regian19832002 at 11:29 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

  • You need to see another doctor. Also, since you are having unprotected sex, I would be taking another pregnancy test. It could all be hormonal, you need to have your blood tested too.

    Answer by amessageofhope at 1:18 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.