desperate for an answer.

I'm becoming very. Fussy because no. One can answer my question!!! I haven't had a period for 63 days!!!!my feel feel so swoli feel super fat everyone says I'm gaining weight. Allhpt are negative. Oneblood test in tyhe beg ofjuly was negative. I'm 16. And having unproected sex. I keep spotting on and off but nothing. A lot of breends some back pain. The weird part today was I'm spotting blood clots littlet ones. I really just bneedd an answer. Someone said immaking allthis up but I'm not.its so frustrating when no1 can help me and no doctor will take me serious. I have no1s help. Just please help me

elliebaby

Asked by elliebaby at 10:09 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Health

• Go to your local planned parenthood.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 10:11 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I'm sorry you're frustrated but no one over the internet will be able to tell you what is going on. If your doctor won't help you, find a new doctor until someone helps you!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:11 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• If you haven't had a period in that long you need to see a doctor. You should have been anyway if you were planning on having sex. There could be a more serious problem at hand.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:14 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• when youre that young, youre period will be off, it can come for a few months and then leave for a few. if the HPT are neg and blood test is neg, than your likely not pregnant. start using a contraceptive if you dont plan on being pregnant or stop having unprotected sex, those are your options. there are places like planned parenthood where you can get condoms and the pill for free if you dont have insurance or just dont want to tell your parents.
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 10:24 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• What kind of outcome are you hoping for? If you're having unprotected sex you could be pregnant, so if you are TRYING to get pregnant, then you SHOULD be seeing an Obstetrician. If you are having other issues you should be seeing a Gynecologist!! None of us can tell you what is wrong with you--we're not doctors!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:25 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• go to the doctor
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 11:29 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• You need to see another doctor. Also, since you are having unprotected sex, I would be taking another pregnancy test. It could all be hormonal, you need to have your blood tested too.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:18 AM on Aug. 2, 2010