Should I get Implanon, Depo injection or keep taking pills?

I keep forgetting to take my pills. I really don't want anymore kids, however I'm not 100 % sure. I've heard too much negative about IUDs. However there are people with negative thoughts about any type of birth control.

queen.bee

Asked by queen.bee at 10:12 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Health

• DO NOT TAKE DEPO!!!!!! BAD!!!

I liked the Mirena IUD.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:19 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I am getting the Mirena IUD in. My dr highly recommends for me. I dont want more kids but not ready to tie my tubes.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:16 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I had Mirena...LOVED it. I could NOT remember to take my pills for the life of me lol
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:19 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• do not get the depo it caused me to gain lots of weight and am hveing trouble losing the weight
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 11:28 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• That's sounds like my situation exactly. At my 6 week postpartum appointment she mentioned the IUD, I shot it down, and I mentioned Implanon, however I had a terrible time finding a pill that didn't have so many side effects. The pill I take I still have side effects just not near as bad as the others. She said Implanon is to invasive to put in and remove if it doesn't work out. I'm just scared. I guess I should just try one, and if I totally hate it, I can always have it removed.
    queen.bee

Comment by queen.bee (original poster) at 10:19 PM on Aug. 1, 2010