Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I make one of those pictures of my baby with the frame around it that says ---- mommy to ----? Ive seen them on WTE and they said to come here? Thanks.

Answer Question

Asked by KaitlynsMommy88 at 11:49 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in About CafeMom

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • You might have to clarify on your questions. In a siggy? Or on your homepage?

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

  • in a siggy on wte its an animated picture of there baby with decoration around the picture and it says the moms and babys name for example mine would say Sarah pround momy to Kaitlyn.

    Answer by KaitlynsMommy88 at 3:25 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

  • Hi KaitlynsMommy88,

    There are many groups on CafeMom that offer assistance with signatures. You may be interested in the Signature Showcase group. The URL for that group is

    You can also search for a group based on your interests at:

    We hope you enjoy CafeMom!

    ^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

    Answer by CafeMom Admin at 1:39 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.