When school starts back up, how many of your kids will be going back and how many will stay home with u?

School starts back here one week from tomorrow. My 10 yr old and 6 year old will be going back... My 4 year old will start pre-k that Thursday and it will be just me and my 1 month old... Do you think you'll be able to get your housework done easier? I think I will because I can focus more time on housework since my baby still sleeps most of the time...
AND my older 3 wont be coming right behind me messing the house back up all day lol.

SWEETPEAS3MOM

Asked by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 10:31 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My almost 10 year old will be going into 4th grade and my 6 year old son will be starting kindergarten. That will just leave my 3 year old daughter and I. My kids start school on August 10. I hope I can get more housework done with them in school. My toddler usually makes up for their absense when they aren't home.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 10:35 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• My daughters are going back and it's just going to be my son and I at home. It's his turn to be an only child during the day.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:49 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• We have 2 kids, and both will be homeschooling. They're ages 4 & almost 6.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:25 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• my 8 year old will be in 3rd, my 7 year old will be in 2nd, my 5 year old will be in kindergarden and i will have my 2 year old and my 2 month old home with me. and i will have more time and less housework.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 11:33 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• My older 2 start at the end of the month - 2nd & 3rd grades. My younger 2 start preschool after Labor Day - 5yo will go 3 full days a week, 3yo will go 2 mornings a week. Every day I'll have either 1 all day or 1 half a day and 2 half a day.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 11:39 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• My 8 year old is heading off to 3rd, my 5 year old to kindy and my 2 year old is staying home.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 12:01 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Nope my housework won't get any easier because when school starts back up so does my job and then I won't be home all day I'll be working with the kiddos instead so mine will be harder to get done =(
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:08 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Both my kids will go to school, all day. YIPPEE!! YIPPEE!! YIPPEE!! :D :D :D :D :D
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:23 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• My 13 yo, 11yo and 10yo and all their friends who always end up at our house, will all be going back. The 3 yo will be home with me except for 6 wks of preschool later in the year. I doubt I will be able to get more housework or anything done because the baby is used to the others being around to keep him company. He's going to be up my butt!!!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 1:02 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I only have one left to finish up school. She's 16 years old and is going to be Junior in HS this year.
    Just had one graduate this year in June and she's still living at home.
    My oldest graduated in 2007 and rents a couple of rooms at a friend's house for her and my granddaughter.
    Other than having my granddaughter here on the weekends, I have no little ones at home with me anymore. :) and :(
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:43 PM on Aug. 2, 2010