How do we leave people personal message, because there is this lady I am going to lite her ASS up. U don't be talking disrespecting to me and don't think I won't respond.

The question was How do I get over not getting married when David's Bridal keeps sending me books. Well the lady told me to grow up and tell your family. And bascially she said its a good that he won't marry me. Bitch you don't know me like that to be talking to me like that. When I answer people question I answer with respect and dammit u will answer mines with respect. If not don't want to don't answer my question at all!!!!!!!!!!

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 10:38 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• The pp's are right, you can click on her name and be able to send her a pp. And I agree, it sounds like she was WAY out of line.

But, I would suggest that you not send her a message, because honestly, she obviously doesn't care, and she doesn't know you, so it's not going to fix anything. All it's going to do is make her either a) laugh at you, because she was able to get to you so bad, or b) get mad and report you for harassing her, and then you will be the one in trouble with cafemom (and maybe get your account suspended, etc).

I know it's hard, and from the sound of your orig question like you're going through a rough time, but I would just try to let it go. :-(

PS - as to the magazines - maybe call them and say "I'm not getting married now, so I want to be off your list. If you continue to mail me stuff, then I will NOT consider you in the future when I do get married."

gl with it all!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:48 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• OH MY!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 10:39 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Okay.... click on their name, then it will show their profile and you can send them a private message even it their profile is private.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 10:40 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Let me know if you have any other questions. I'm happy to help.
    sherribeare

• Just go their profile and under their avatar it says said message. How mean of them they don't even know you.
    StratosStarshin

Answer by StratosStarshin at 10:40 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• she sounds bitter.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:40 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• sounds like some bitch that answered my question the other day when i was asking a question about ttc
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:41 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Okay.....
    Momofboys22

Answer by Momofboys22 at 10:41 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Your going to harass her b/c you don't like the answer she gave you?? If you feel this way maybe you should't be posting things so personal in a public forum. Of course she doesn't know you, there is no way to know you well enough thru the answers section to provide an answer that is truly personal. Just let it go.

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 10:47 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• That was not nice. I read your post and I had this image of putting all of Davids Bridal info into a box and shipping it back to them without postage and without a return address,,,lol,,just a thought, is that legal? Maybe not
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:43 PM on Aug. 1, 2010