another glorious ebay question

i am thinking of selling things on ebay - i had a friend who would sell underwear she would buy at the goodwill and then drag queens would eat it up - No lie.

idk what i have to sell but i am thinking of selling stuff ... anyone who has done this? even people who did the selling of their underwear Please give me some advice? I am looking for way to make money if i cannot find a job because i get sick so often...

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 10:45 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• I think its a great idea! Sell yous kids old clothes. That's what I've been doing. I just sold a old broken phone for 140$
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:48 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• books are great... All you have to do is enter in the ISBN numbers and most of the listing work is done for you. You can get books from library sales at a great deal. Some sales are an entire bag of books for $1, etc. Good luck!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 10:47 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I have sold a lot on ebay. I really like doing it and it brings in some good money from time to time. I looked around the house and found stuff i didn't want anymore and auctioned it. Also, i find stuff real cheap at yard sales and then i resale it and get more than what i paid for it. My main thing is I am always fair with my shipping and that makes the bidder happy and they will bid more (if that makes sense). Just remember to be as accurate as possible in your listing about the item. If you have any questions, just let me know.
    Momofboys22

Answer by Momofboys22 at 10:49 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Books, CD's, magazines, movies, kids clothes and etc.. Those are the main things I go on ebay for.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 10:53 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I stay away from the "out of the norm" stuff, like socks and underwear. I go for kids' clothes, beauty products, electronics, etc.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:35 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• You can't sell used underwear on ebay. In order to make money on ebay you have to post a lot of stuff in categories that are popular. Take time to browse the categories to see what sells and at what price.

My personal experiences has been that the stuff that sells best is the stuff I had listed for dirt cheap. Not an easy way to make money. Plus you have to build up your positive feedback while make sure you don't get any negative feedback and some people are extremely picky. I got 1 star once in one of the catgories and I have no idea who it was because no one complained about anything.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:13 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• toys and women's accessories seem to be big sellers
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 4:55 AM on Aug. 3, 2010