Could My Son Be Hurt?

My babysitter had confessed to me last night.That my son had fell off the couch once when he was about 2 months and the she confessed that he fell off my guest bed (which is really high). Of course i fired her ass, but what should i do. should i get him checked out. where do i start?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Kids' Health

• How old is he now? Well, nevermind that doesn't really matter. I would have him checked out. Call first thing Monday morning and make an appointment, unless your doc runs a weekend clinic or something, but those are usually more expensive. Has he shown any signs of anything? Crying more, acting different? Either way, I would get him checked out.
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 12:02 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Scary freakin BS ! I think that if something were wrong with ur son you would know it. His behavior would change - his pupils would be diff sizes - he may not want to eat - lethargic - stuff like that. I would say somethin to the PED next checkup but I think he's prob just fine. Don't worry
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 12:03 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• He's 4months now. Well he has been makin funny noises in his sleep like he's having bad dreams and he's been waking up screaming. i'm just so pissed and upset. i swear i wanted to beat the shit out of that girl. i told myself that i would never put my son in daycare and maybe having a babysitter would be better. shit i was wrong. uhg!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• If it happened 2 months ago your son is probably fine but I would get him checked out anyway just for your piece of mind.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2008