What's the baby shower gift that you got too many of?

Just curious, but what baby shower gift did you other mommas get too many of?

For me, it was baby socks & washcloths! I thought, well, I guess the kid's feet will stay clean & warm! : )

heather.huckaby

Asked by heather.huckaby at 12:12 AM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Those nasal aspirator things (booger suckers) I got 6 or 7. Never used any of them except to play in the bathtub!
    W13sgirl

Answer by W13sgirl at 12:15 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Newborn sized clothes.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:16 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I got like five baby bath tubs. I never even used one.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 12:26 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• 0-3 onsies, they out grow them quickly and I wanted bigger sizes.
    akhlass

Answer by akhlass at 12:50 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Shitty store brand diapers, all newborn size, that my daughter only fit in for a week or two, nad they leaked like all hell. lol. other than that most of my gifts were large much needed things that were on my registry.
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 12:51 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• WASHCLOTHS!!!!! My gosh I have never seen soooooo many. Now I use them as dust rags. They come in handy but not for the baby. Ha!
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 1:00 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• bibs and 0-3 month summer clothes - she was born on time but only fit in preemie clothes for the first month or two. So now when she is fitting into the 0-3 month clothes it is really cold.
    Samantha19

Answer by Samantha19 at 1:18 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• reciving blankets and like newborn socks. I still have unopened packs of them in my closet and the shower was over a year ago.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:03 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• blankets, what a gay gift to get millions of...
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 4:53 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• recieving blankets...i got like 30 of them. i have them in two little bins rolled up in a shelf on his bookcase, i think they look nice rolled up. but i rearly use them since we also got like 10 baby blankets too! oh and a lot of baby wash, not even the kind i like,, i got the lavender one and it gives me a huge headace...and my babys a boy! not a girl...no flowers for him lol
    bennysmom519

Answer by bennysmom519 at 4:54 AM on Oct. 4, 2008