need advice about sex adult content

for the last six months or so i havent really been in the mood ...i got put on new antidepressants and i have been extremely stressed out....my husband on the other hand wants to do it everyday all day like we used to but i cant..when we do do it i am in pain and i just dont really want it...i do sometimes but not all the time like him....and he is always trying to hug and kiss me and gets pissed off when i dont want to hug and kiss him (cuz i am doing the dishes or laundry) i am just really stressed out and cant take much more of the constant fighting between us(due to lack of sex he says)....i just dont know what to do i am ready to leave again but i dont want to loose my kids

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I wish my DH wanted it all the time. My sex drive is much higher than his.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 10:56 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• i feel your pain. i am usually never in the mood but dh almost always is. he gets mad too when i dont want to hug and kiss him all day. i have had this problem ever since i had my two kids and have gained a ton of weight. i just dont feel good about myself anymore and i have next to no energy for sex at the end of the day.
    MSNK2007

Answer by MSNK2007 at 11:11 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I know what you mean but men are just that way they can have sex 24/7 if we give it to them. usually when Iam not in the mood I tell mydh that I am not in the mood and I just telll him ok we will do it but it has to be doggie style he's like ok or if my part down there is completely out of it I offer my dh a BJ just do what it takes to keep him from feeling neglected. But I know what u r going thru sometimes u just don't want to be touched I hate that part but I guess this is part of being a very busy mom and wife we just have to learn to deal with it. Try taking some time off like a few days from sex then surprise ur hubby by doing him so good he'll be like who the heck is this woman. It works for me and my dh loves it...GL This won't be a very good reason to break up ya'lls marriage.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:21 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• your meds are not working and may be part of the problem. talk to your husband and let him know you two are not on the same page sexually but that you want to be and you need him to bear with you and be as understanding as possible while you get your head and/or med situation straightened out. be very mindful of what is happening with you if you get off meds or change meds and ask that your husband also be watchful - and write a note to yourself to listen to him when he is talking to you about his observations. don't make any decisions about your marriage or anything like that until you are level-headed - when you are constantly stressed out that is not happening. i used to have chronic depression and it was often set off by ongoing stress. try some alternatives to meds too...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:01 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Why are you angry with him? What's he done that makes you not want to be intimate with him? These things don't just happen, so you need to look for the underlying root cause. Once you've found that and dealt with it, your depression will leave and your desire will return. Anger turned inward equals depression. Also, to your husband, this is his way of showing his love for you. When you continually refuse him, he interprets that as your lack of love for him. I would not allow this to go on for very long at all. Too many vultures waiting to pick up the dead!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:03 AM on Aug. 2, 2010