It's not the point of her getting to me its the level of "RESPECT" i respect people question so give me RESPECT. I don't try to make you feel lower than you are all ready feeling.Sometimes one word can really lift a person up.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 10:58 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Don't let people have that power over you, especially not strangers on the internet. There are always going to be miserable
    b!tches that want to bring you down with them. Don't let them, you're better than that.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:10 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• sometimes people like to give their honest opinion..i know i do..but that is sad to kick somebody down when they are feeling down as it is..i wouldnt do that.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:02 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Giving your honest opinion doesn't mean that you have to be rude. There are ways to do it tactfully.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 11:05 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I believe if you have nothing nice to say you move on.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:21 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I agree! Sorry if people are giving you a hard time. I think the other person was out of line an needs a broom shoved up her.......
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:59 PM on Aug. 1, 2010