How many times have you been engaged and called it off. But in the end you did get married.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 10:59 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I've never had this happen to me, but I'm sure it happens all the time. I known one couple who actually divorced and remarried a few years later. You just never know...... Everything okay mama? You know you can talk to me if you need to.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:00 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Let's see. I've been engaged 3 times. proposed to 4 times. Married 1 time
    The 1st engagement I feel out of love with the guy
    2nd one the guy beat the shit of me causing me to lose our baby
    3rd one I'm married to now
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:01 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Once, and no we did not get married. I then met my now husband a month or so later. Things just clicked with us more in a few weeks than it ever had with the other guy I was once engaged to. I do not regret calling it off. Things hadn't been right for a while and it was hard for me to forgive him for cheating on me a few times while he was away at Ft. Bragg.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 11:01 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Thanks girl I guess everybody has their problems. And I think we will get it together one day.
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 11:02 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I have been engaged twice, to two different men. I called off the first wedding because I was too young and wasn't sure I was ready (thank god)!!!! Fast forward 4 years and I got engaged to my hubby. I almost called off our wedding a few weeks in advance, but I was too in love with him (thank god again)!!!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:03 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Engaged for real 2 times, one more boyfriend sort of proposed but it was never serious
    Married once
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:08 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• i have only been engaged once and married once. my husband was my first real boyfriend.
    MSNK2007

Answer by MSNK2007 at 11:08 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Ive been engaged once and married once, same man....
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:52 PM on Aug. 3, 2010