Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone know a divorce attorney in the San Jose, CA area? I prefer a woman who is experienced dealing with domestic violence stiuations. Thanks!

Answer Question

Asked by testadura at 12:17 AM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • no

    Answer by mrsary at 1:27 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

  • Did u try the net or maybe ur local welfare office? If u have a legal aid office nearby, u might try them. I think most of them use a sliding scale based on ur income. Good Luck & b safe.

    Answer by LovingParent08 at 1:42 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

  • google it

    Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:37 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

  • Wow I just got out of a relationship wit domestic violence. I went to the social services office on 373 west jullian and they gave me all sorts of resources on victims of domestic violence. You should go or call them. Good luck. And let me know if u need n e more info.

    Answer by Jrsmom2 at 12:27 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.