Does you SO go down south... adult content

Am I the only one w a SO that does not like doing that? Then he wonders why I dont do that for him so often. Its like why should I when I dont get the favor returned. He doesnt like thetaste. We even tried those flavor drops he said it was worse.

Shani527

Asked by Shani527 at 11:33 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• mine does, but it took about 4 years for him to warm up to it! He used to say he didn't like doing it...but he does a lot now!!
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 12:02 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• My hubby loves going down south but I dont like it and I dont like going down south on him either but he loves it so I give him what he wants every once in a while
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:35 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• he likes it sometimes, but we don't do oral sex very often.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 11:52 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I don't blame guys who don't like doing that... I wouldn't want to lap on that either!! LOL My Hubby doesn't particular like it either, but he'd do it if he "had" to. But since I know it's not his thing I don't want it that bad. I think one thing that can help taste is a diet change... and stay away from bitter drinks. I know that works for seamen, should work for the ladies too. ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 11:36 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• what! i would never go down on him if i was you. thats ridiculous.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:37 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• my dh loves to, but I hate it.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:39 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Once in a while. I won't let him unless I am properly groomed and freshly showered. I feel weird about it. I think he should do it once in a while anyways. What does he think you LOVE doing it for him?
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 11:40 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I like for my husband to do me and he LOVES for me to do him. At one time, he had stopped doin me and i was doin him and i asked him, how come you don't give me oral gratification any more, he said, no reason, i just don't. I said, well,you need to start back cause i'm not happy with that. so, he started back doin it, and it seems like he likes doin it more than ever and he's very GOOD at it. Practice DOES make perfect.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 11:43 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Both hubby & i are very oral...
    Cheribomb

Answer by Cheribomb at 12:13 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• theres a couple responses that make me say this... i enjoy, even get pleasure from doing it to him. and he'd try me but didnt like it. so i didnt ask him again, but i noticed i did it less frequently.... hmmm maybe as a compromise i could get him to rub me more. see the problem is the oven isnt getting warmed up and mostly he finishes b4 i do.
    Shani527

Comment by Shani527 (original poster) at 12:06 AM on Aug. 2, 2010