Notice some brown spotting after going to the bathroom. adult content

I'm 2 weeks late with my period and I took 4 pregnancies test and all them came up postive. I have appt to see my ob/gyn this Thursday but I notice tonight couple of times when I went to the bathroom and wipe myself I notice brown stuff on the tissue like it was dry blood but I'm not sure if I should be worry or if this is normal because I never experince this when I was pregnant the first time. Should I call my ob/gyn and let them know what is going if this keeps up or just wait until my appt.

LoriAnn87

Asked by LoriAnn87 at 11:38 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That happened to me with my first child too. It ended up being ok. I was under a lot of stress and they told me it was normal. But... I definitely would call and let them know and see what they say.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 11:42 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• It could be implantation bleeding.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:41 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Does not hurt to call the office and speak with/leave message for the nurse, it will give you peace of mind.

kerryket

Answer by kerryket at 11:41 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Thanks Ladies I'm going to call them just to ease my mind.
    LoriAnn87

Comment by LoriAnn87 (original poster) at 11:43 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I am sure its nothing,i would just call them just in case..good luck to u
    alee72

Answer by alee72 at 6:06 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I had spotting (pretty bad) w/ Kat & it was brown. What they told me was brown is residual blood, Old & left over...I had it again w/ Maddie. Both times I called the Dr & they brought me in for an ultrasound (jut to be sure). Since it's brown, I wouldn't worry too much - but call the Dr. It's always good to keep them in the loop of all these things.
    KatieBellsMom

Answer by KatieBellsMom at 8:07 AM on Aug. 2, 2010