does anyone know if they still sell...

Mercer Mayer books? they are childrens books that every page has an insect or animal on it. My daughter is 2 and we have one from when my husband was a kid its call Just My Dad and Me. it has a cricket and a spider on every page. She asks for it EVERY night before bed. and I hate to keep reading the same book. I am watching some on ebay but they are going for an arm and a leg...wasnt sure if that means they dont sell them anymore or not! thanks

babymaddy

Asked by babymaddy at 11:41 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Shopping

• of course, I had them as a kid and I give them to my kids. I try to find a story that matches the situation. We ones about new baby, when your team loses, shop[ping with grandpa etc. I have bough them at various bookstores, and I'm sure Amazon has them.. It is the only place I books these days. cheap prices and free shipping
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 5:22 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• amazon.com might have some.. not sure if they still sell in stores... are you talkin about the little critter books? we have a few and my kids love them also! :O)
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 11:43 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I would check amazon, borders, Barnes and nobles, etc. Or perhaps even a use book store (if you have one near you). The other thing to consider is checking out your local library and borrowing a few titles. Yes you would have to return them, but sometimes that's better then buying books all the time.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 11:50 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• i have seen them at barnes & noble
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 11:49 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• yes the little critter books!!!!!! Her dad taught her to say cricket and spider and find them on every page! so she loves to pick them out!
    babymaddy

Comment by babymaddy (original poster) at 11:49 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I got a few at Wal Mart at christmas time, they are for first readers and are really simple. One of them is called "Snowball Soup" and my dd loves it. It was about 3$. I have seen lots of other Little Critter books, I am sure you could find them at any book store.
    christinab313

Answer by christinab313 at 11:58 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Borders does.You can order on line at Borders.com
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:50 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Yes, they still sell them. Just check your local bookstore.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:06 AM on Aug. 9, 2010