if i fart in the tub, then wash my face with my bathwater, am i washing my face with watered down poo?

I heard taht when you smell something your sucking in a little bit of what your smelling. like, if you smell poop, theres poop in your nose...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Health

• Did you go to school? There is no fecal matter in methane gas (a fart).

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 12:31 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• HA! Had to laugh out loud when I read that one........good question though. I can't believe I googled for an answer! :) Here's what I found:
    "Farts actually have substance, in the shapes of gaseous molecules, which in passing through the bath water, dissolve into the liquid. On contact with the skin, they form a microscopically thin layer, and the bather emerges from the bath with it adhering to him/her. Upon drying him/herself, the 'fart' is then transferred to the towel, which in turn is transferred to the next person to use it.
    The moral, if you know someone who farts in the bath, don't use his/her towel. But baths should be avoided, because farts cannot be. Take a shower!"
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 12:38 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• ROFLMFAO thanks I needed that
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 12:41 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• It doesn't even matter whether there is or isn't poo in a fart and I don't see why some people have to get so bit*hy about stuff but anyways I personally would not want to rub water that I had farted in on my face but that's just me.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 12:53 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• what a sick biotch. why would u even ask somethin liek that? I wouldnt be telling poeple on the internet about passing gas in the batthub!1!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• LOL that is funny! In nursing school we learned that with every passing of gas that there is microscopic fecal matter released. This is important to know because it can spread disease.

Man think of all those people that cup their farts!

If it is your own fart though, why worry about it. And to those who say they don't fart in the tub.... have you ever been pregnant cuz since I have been pregnant I feel as though I can power my house off of all the gas I expel.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:11 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• .......ever seen "knocked up"...there's your answer.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 1:28 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• To the first person who answered: Didn't you notice the way she spells? There's the answer to your question--and the nurse blew your theory about no fecal matter in methane gas right out of the water(pun intended)!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• yea Avasmommy everyone knows theirs fecal matter anywhere where a butt hole is...It's in your panties...In the bathroom when you flush the toilet (That's why they tell you to close it when you flush) so did you go to school?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• She only spelled "that" wrong and i'm pretty sure that was because she was typing fast...I've did that before...I've typed "ot" instead of "to" before...It was a common mistake...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Oct. 4, 2008