last ebay question for the night

when i do make a sale how do i ship it? do i get a box from ebay and ship it out or do i do this in advance? all the info u can give me please

and thank you ladies your input tonight has helped me out tremendously!

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 11:42 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• I pick up boxes anywhere I can get them. Go to the store and ask for their boxes before they dispose of them. You can also purchase them from Walmart, the dollar store, etc. Also, when you go to the main eBay page, at the top go to Community, read all you can from the Discussion Forums and the Answer Center. I am sure every question you could ask is there somewhere.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:44 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Nope, you just go to your post office or a shipping place (we have one called postnet that ships everything) and give it to them they box it up and ship it. That normally cost to have them do all the work, so i try to find a box at home and take there so they can add packing peanuts or whatever then you fill out a form of where it goes and thats it! its so easy! my friends and family act as if its hard and make me do everything for them, but then i get in trouble when i buy ;) LOL
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:44 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• you get the box & you ship after payment has cleared.
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 11:45 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• No, just go to your post office ang get a box or from UPS or Fedex, what ever method you plan on using. Just make you include the price for shipping when you post the item up for auction.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:45 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• You can get free priority mail boxes from the USPS site online. They ship them to your house and then you just pay the shipping price when they are weighed at the post office.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 11:46 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Don't ship anything until you have recieve payment. What shipping methods did you chose in your ebay ad? Make sure if you chose UPS, you ship UPS. And always chose a tracking number and make sure you send it to the customer after you ship. You get ranked on ebay for how quickly you ship so try to do it the day you recieve payment if possible. You can get free boxes from the UPSP with the ebay logo on them.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2010