How would you interept this?

There is a guy I have been very good friends w benifits with for a year. He was recently in a very bad accident and just starting to get around. When he was in the hospital he said he did not want me there. We talked the other night and he told me the reason was he thought he was going to die. He said he loves me so much and can not imagine his life with out me. He said he does not deserve someone like me that Im too good for him. Later that night we went to be and snuggled up and he grabs me and says ahhh my baby. When Im not in town he constantly text asking what Im doing..when Im in town we only talk two or three times a week. Im just trying to figure out he wants more or what he is trying to tell me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Ask him, he is the only one that would know and if he is giving you mixed signals like this, you may need to be straightforward and just ask.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 11:59 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Well, if you want marriage down the line, is this guy breaking any must haves or must not haves? If he lines up for you, talk about it. Tell him what you want in the future. If he doesnt want the same things, then at least you will know.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:07 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• you two need to just get together and have a real relationship. you need to tell him if that's what you want - he needs to hear that. he wants to be with you but he's scared of rejection.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:45 AM on Aug. 2, 2010