scared that he wont wanna be with me anymore!

so i just had my baby a week ago and my hubby will be back from over seas in a week and im soo worried because my body is really disgusting looking now. im ashamed of how i look now and im afraid hes going to leave me because of the way i look now..

amanda202010

Asked by amanda202010 at 11:59 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• you had a baby. you arent gunna be great looking for a few months if the dude leaves you because such a fact then he is a poor excuse of a man.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 12:02 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• hopefully your husband didnt marry you for your looks. i bet he will love you no matter how you look. you just gave him a child!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:02 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I am sure after the deployment, he will love you and want you just as much as ever before. My hubby is deployed and we have been through many....I wish you the best of luck!
    CoCoMom89

Answer by CoCoMom89 at 12:06 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i hope your right CoCoMom89.
    amanda202010

Comment by amanda202010 (original poster) at 12:08 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• if that was a reason he left you id say he can go to heck. i wouldnt want him as my life partner. anyway being w/o you for so long and giving birth to his child, i bet he'd look at you like a goddess. thsts the man or somewhere in the middle you want.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 12:15 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• He will probably think you are the most beautiful and wonderful person in the world you have given him a baby the best thing anyone can give another.
    Candie2008

Answer by Candie2008 at 12:33 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• you just has HIS baby. if your marriage is that determined on your appearance, then even when the baby stuff goes away (assuming it does), what happens when you start aging? you can't think like that.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:43 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i worried about the same thing when i had my son. i had to get an emergency c section. i didn't want my so to look at me because i looked horrendous. but i had to let him because i needed help taking a shower at the hospital. he didn't think i looked horrible. he was happy because we just had our son and still loved me. i think your husband will feel the same way. especially since he hasn't seen you in awhile. he will be really happy to have you and your newborn child at home. he will still think your beautiful. you're the mother of his child.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 1:34 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Use those milatary benfits and what u don't like get them fixed.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:16 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• We always thinks our body are messed after a baby. I want some work did but no money, I told u do get your body fixed but only do it for u, And he might see your body more beatiful than ever you never know
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:19 AM on Aug. 2, 2010