can using the restroom after sex prevent a pregnany?

whenever my boyfriend get done having sex a always race to the bathroom to pee an push the extra junk out ya know? haha. i push it out an wipe as much as i can out. not purposly to try to get the sperm out or anything but just because its messy, an gross. but iv been off birth control for over a year now an nothing has ever happend. i know theres nothing wrong with either of us but is this why?

KaylaBrianne14

Asked by KaylaBrianne14 at 12:04 AM on Aug. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Okay the comment that said how old are you was a bit rude. I think you understand that its not a form of birth control but you are more asking if it will hurt your chances of getting pregnant. The little guys that are in there will keep on swimming up. but when you do go pee it kills the bacteria and if there is any cum down there then when you wipe you will be wiping it away. So in a sense you are hurting your chances but there is no telling how much is still inside you. Its better if you wait. but if your prone to urinary tract infections then you probably should go pee ASAP. Hope this helps.

josephsgirl86

Answer by josephsgirl86 at 8:45 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• no
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:05 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i don't think so..but i'm no sexpert
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:05 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Nope, that is no way to prevent pregnancy. How old ARE you? LOL. Wow...I thought everyone knew that was not a birth control method ....I knew all about that when I was a teen ( but I was a virgin...)....I guess you haven;t read anything about it? Or even asked your Doctor??? Better do some research or you will be a MOM.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:09 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• no but i would give those little swimmer alittle more of a chance if you actually Want to have a child
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 12:06 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• No, it wont prevent pregnancy, because you are emptying your bladder, not your vagina.
    lightoftheworld

Answer by lightoftheworld at 12:10 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I heard....... that pee kills off sperm.... but, I have no idea to tell ya the truth if that is true...
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 1:53 AM on Aug. 2, 2010